Happy 4th of July





The 4th of July came and went so fast. I went to the fireworks with Natalie and met up with some of my family. All the kids seemed to have a good time. I could not get a smile out of Lena to save my life. I got the best picture I could of the little girls with their festive outfits! Ava and Halle had a pretty good time at the Logan fireworks on the 3rd. Neither of them stayed awake long enough to start the show. Eventually Ava woke up and watched. She actually did really well, she just watched wide eyed as usuall. Halle woke up just to see everyone walking off to their cars. Oh well.

Cade and I took Ava and met up with Natalie and her family for the Lewiston fireworks, which were much better!!! Ava pooped all over Natalie after being there about 45 seconds. It was pretty funny ( I was just glad it was not me this time). Poor Halle did not have fun, she just cried and then fell asleep. It was such a fun weekend!!!

Anonymous –   – (July 11, 2008 at 11:57 AM)  

Hey I finally got a blog it is not to interesting right now but here is my link heidiandbirch.blogspot.com

Natalie McKnight  – (July 11, 2008 at 1:04 PM)  

Don't we have the cutest kids ever!?! Love it.

Drew Israelsen Family  – (July 13, 2008 at 10:26 PM)  

Ava is so dang cute!! Lena talks about her all the time! I just want to squeeze her cheeks.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP