Advise for New mom's!!!


I have never been stuck at a store before without a bottle or a Binky...until the other day! I thought oh well I will just buy her "biter biscuits" and that should tied her over until I get home. BAD idea. I should have just bought her a new damn Binky! What a mess to clean up later. That crap does not wipe off! It was straight to the bathtub. Moral of the story is...never forget a Binky or bottle and if you do just buy a new one. It will save you so much time and frustration in the end!!

Emma  – (August 14, 2008 at 11:21 PM)  

I love her!! She is so darn cute. We NEED to get together. I couldn't count how many times I have had to buy spur of the moment binkies at the store. It happens to the best of us,

Lance and Mandy  – (August 29, 2008 at 10:46 AM)  

Once Biter Biscuits dry you need sand paper to get them off. I have pictures like yours. She is a doll even when covered in the biscuit goo! Have A Great Birthday this weekend!!! Mandy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP