Jackson Hole


Ava has never seen an animal this big......obviousley. She looks scared.


Last weekend we took a short trip to Wyoming. We went to visit my grandparents in Star Valley and decided we may as well just head up to Jackson Hole.

Natalie  – (September 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM)  

She is so beautiful! How are you guys?

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian  – (September 22, 2008 at 10:42 PM)  

So cute Tina... She is a doll. Hope you guys are well. Love, Jen.

Emma  – (September 28, 2008 at 8:54 PM)  

So I could seriously eat her, have I said that before? She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! I love your short hair! When are you coming down next, I miss you guys.

Drew Israelsen Family  – (October 2, 2008 at 8:56 PM)  

She looks completely frightened by the buffalo!! She is so blasted cute I just want to squeeze her checks. I have some more cute pics of her from cade's party I will have to get to you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP