HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!!!






Ava had her FIRST Birthday on Saturday and it was so fun. She didn't really get into her presents and didn't really get into the cake, but it was still fun. I can't believe that our "baby" is not a baby anymore! This was a very Bitter Sweet day for me. Only a couple of tears though.

Emma  – (January 13, 2009 at 7:06 PM)  

I wish we could have been there. We are bad friends. Forgive me?

Alisha LeBaron  – (January 14, 2009 at 12:38 PM)  

looks like`she had fun! What a cute girl she is!

Lance and Mandy  – (January 14, 2009 at 2:53 PM)  

One already? Where does the time go? She is so Beautiful. Mandy

Alexandra  – (January 14, 2009 at 10:32 PM)  

Don't worry I was thinking back to last year too and I can't believe its been a whole year. I swear we were just pregnant and waiting for it all to change. SAD! soon Max will be one and I will cry! We need to come out so they can go on a date! we miss you guys terribly give her a big hug and kiss from me.

Drew Israelsen Family  – (January 15, 2009 at 2:55 PM)  

I am so sorry we missed it. We were in the mountains and actually just got the invite out of our mail box today. Kiss her for Aunt Rae!

MacElwee Family  – (January 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM)  

I just can't believe that she didn't have that cake demolished in minutes. She still did really good, maybe she would have if there were 30 people staring at her waiting for her to do something cute, like she always does. I can't wait till my kid comes and they can be best friends!

benjammin  – (February 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM)  

Ava is so cute! You guys did a wonderful birthday party...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP