she walks.

ava started walking about 2 weeks ago. the night before cade and i went to vegas she got up and walked out of our room and to the bathroom. we just looked at each other like... wow. so while we were gone she got much better. today she just cruises all around. take a look at our big girl.

Jen Jarrett  – (March 9, 2009 at 9:04 PM)  

She is SO CUTE!!!! I was showing my mom your blog last night so I re-read every single post with her all over again and my mom was just laughing and smiling and commenting over and over how cute Ava is and after reading Cade's post's commenting on how nice he was at the dinner and how much she loves you all and I just sat there and nodded... all true!

I was going to stop by on Saturday because I was watching Annika and I took her on a walk past your house and I thought it would be fun to see you & Ava but then I remembered I stunk... so I didn't stop. Sad right!? One day I will. Promise. Just don't hold your breath cuz I don't know when it'll happen, but it will. ;^) In the meantime enjoy your beautiful walking child!

MacElwee Family  – (March 10, 2009 at 10:04 AM)  

How cute is she? Ava has gotten a ton better since the first few times she walked. She is cruisin now! I can't wait till she can run, then she'll be a real terror!

Lance and Mandy  – (March 10, 2009 at 2:03 PM)  

So cute how Sophie follows her around. She is pretty steady on her feet, ballet might be her next move.

The Kippen House  – (March 18, 2009 at 11:35 AM)  

They grow so fast!!! I love your picture at the top of your blog! Your family is so cute!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP