another month has gone [bye]














so once gain another month has passed by and i have not posted one thing! we did a lot of fun things this summer, but most recently we decided to spend a day at cowabunga bay (water park). cade's sisters and their kids came along and we had a great time swimming, going down slides, and floating the lazy river. for those who have not been, you should go. it was really fun. since summer is almost over we decided we needed to go to the zoo with all the kids. once again we packed up and headed to salt lake. the weather was great and the kids did really well considering we were there for 4 hours. we still have one more camping trip planned and maybe some boating. i am sad to see that summer is coming to an end, but that means there will be less things to do in the yard and garden and lots more time to spend together!!!!

EricNatBritt  – (September 2, 2009 at 6:50 PM)  

Tina,
I can't believe how big AVA is. She is so adorable. I wish we could have been able to go to the zoo with you guys!

Jen Jarrett  – (September 9, 2009 at 9:52 AM)  

WOW! Where is this Cowabunga water park?! It looks AMAZING!!!! Ava is so cute! I love all the pictures of her. It is crazy that time keeps flying by! I rode my bike past your house yesterday. Do you work or are you typically home? I want to stop by and see the inside. ;^D

MacElwee Family  – (September 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM)  

I can't believe that water park. It is huge! We will have to go next year. Hogle Zoo was really fun, I am glad we got to go.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP