Introducing...... Dane Cade Denney


she loves him already

what can i say about this... cade is such a great daddy


i am still wondering what i am going to do with 2 kids....

my little man


for those of you who have not heard already, Dane was born Monday 4/12/2010 at 8:10 pm. he weighed in at 7 lbs 8 oz and was 19.5 inches long. i could not have been happier. i won't bore anyone with the details, but i thought some of you would like to see this little guy! due to lack of time i am just uploading a couple pictures quick. when I get some extra time I will post some more pictures.

p.s. for those of you who are wondering how ava is handling all this.......... it was a rough start, but she is finally coming around. she really loves to help even though everything is taking twice as long. at first she didn't really know what to think of him and told me to put him back in my belly, but by day 2 she loved him. now she might be doing well with the baby, but she is having a hard time with me. she is so clingy, always wants me to hold her, and now wants to sleep in my bed. it has been hard, but she is doing a little better everyday!

Jen Jarrett  – (April 15, 2010 at 3:05 PM)  

CONGRATULATIONS Tina & Cade!!!! Awe! I love the name - Dane Cade Denney!!!! Perfect! And he is so handsome and looks so healthy!!!! Hurray!!!! I am so excited for you two and Tina you look amazing in all the photo's!!!!

MacElwee Family  – (April 15, 2010 at 9:09 PM)  

He is so freakin cute! He is such a good baby (I know I don't have to sleep there at night). Good work Tina! He is AMAZING! I am sure that Ava will get used to the whole idea.

Drew Israelsen Family  – (April 16, 2010 at 8:07 AM)  

He is such a doll!!! I am so happy for you guys. Cade seems to be in heaven having a son!! Tell ava she is an awesome big sister. Rob had a rough start with Lena and actually told me to put her back to. But he was an amazing big brother and still is. I can't wait to squeeze him!!

Natalie McKnight  – (April 17, 2010 at 4:58 PM)  

So handsome. I can't wait to come play. We need to take Ava off your hands for a few hours.

Katy  – (April 17, 2010 at 8:55 PM)  

Congrats! What a little cutie. Good luck to Ava...it is hard when suddenly mom & dad have another angel to look after. One thing a friend told me to do that really helped: whenever you have guests come over or when Cade gets home...make sure Ava is the first one greeted. Then she won't feel like everyone just wants to see the new baby. That really helped Savanna. Anyway, fun to see your beautiful family!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP