HaPPy hALOWeEN...

Tana and her little skeleton Jonas

More games

pumpkin carving


Of course you have to have the fish pond...



I think we got most of the kids in this one

















The food ideas were so good...







Last weekend we had our HALLOWEEN PARTY and PUMPKIN CARVING!! Everyone brought a Halloween dish for our GROSS and SPOOKY dinner. The dinner ideas could not have been better. We had " dog food, kitty litter cake, mummy dogs, little mummies, brains, guts, witch fingers, monster fingers" the list goes on and on. There were even a few things that I did not even want to try. Almost everyone dressed up and I am happy to say that the costumes were great! Between the pumpkin carving and the games everyone seemed to have plenty to keep them busy. It seemed to be a long day, but I am so glad that the family could get together. Hopefully we get to do this again next year. HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!!

The Stirland Fam  – (October 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM)  

Ava looks so cute! All the food looks so good. Looks like a fun party!

Ashley

Drew Israelsen Family  – (October 29, 2008 at 11:00 AM)  

Looks like so much fun I am sorry we couldn't make it!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP