Oh &!#@ Ava Can Crawl....



What can I say she is such a smart baby! Ha Ha! In case you were wondering, I hacked Tina's page and thought I would post for her!




She has already perfected her technique since we took this video and gets around really well! Man she is fast!


















Here are my two favorite girls, and yes sophie does come in third.! Tina makes a great mom, Ava is so lucky! I love you Tina! Love you Bug!

This was shortly after my birthday. Yes, officially I am old now. Tina will tell you. Sophie demolished all of the balloons right after the party, but we saved this one since Ava was so mesmerised by it!

Emma  – (October 14, 2008 at 6:46 PM)  

Time to get a stairway gate and put away the dogs food!! Good luck!

Lance and Mandy  – (October 15, 2008 at 2:28 PM)  

That baby of yours is a sweetie! I sense the devotion she has from 2 great parents. Keep up the good work. The dog is cute curled up on the floor. I love boxers, we used to have a boxer named Duke. Keep your track shoes on now, cause you will need them.

Drew Israelsen Family  – (October 16, 2008 at 11:23 AM)  

Crawling is nothing wait until she can walk!! I love that baby and I have to agree with you cade those are a couple of my favorite girls as well!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP