Ava's new thing is to pull faces and copy-cat anything you do. Our favorite is the kissy/bitter beer face. She sniffs really fast while she puckers her lips. You can hear her pulling that face all the time. It is so funny.
She is so beautiful Tina. I can not believe how big she is getting. And PS... loved the pumpkins you painted for Halloween.. I stole the idea, but ours (the kids painted them) didn't turn out quite the same. :)
Man I just Love her!!!
Ava you crack me up!!!
She is so beautiful Tina. I can not believe how big she is getting. And PS... loved the pumpkins you painted for Halloween.. I stole the idea, but ours (the kids painted them) didn't turn out quite the same. :)
Hey Tina! I love the new pictures of Ava. I can't believe how big she is getting! You guys have such a beautiful family!