X-MAS CARDS WILL BE COMING SOON...
Last week Cade and I decided it was time to try something new. We went out and did our own family pictures. We asked Ashley to tag along to help us out and she did great. We ended up with some great pictures. I think we did pretty good. Then on Thanksgiving Cade's sister Tana took some more of us. The ones that I have seen...turned out so darling. I can't wait to see them all!!
I love the pictures they are so cute. I can't believe how big Ava is.
Cute Cute!!!
I love them!
Tina! I love the new pictures! All three of you look great! I can't believe how big Ava is! You guys are such a cute family.
They look awesome Tina! Man she is growing up and you look totally hot!
What a cute little family!
LOVE THESE TINA!!
Oh I think that all the pictures are dang stinkin' cute! I hope you send me a Christmas card with one!