Does this look like the face of a girl who has been naughty this year? Ava got to tell santa what she wanted this year and I think she is going to get it. Who could say no to such a cheese ball!!
YAY!!!!! I found your blog through Alisha's! Sweet! I'm sad I missed the party the other night. Alisha said it was tons of fun! I can't believe how much she has grown since I last saw her. SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Where is this at? I love it, she looks so darn cute. I would have thought she would be more scared of Santa. Looks great!
She is so stinkin' cute. I need to take Halle to see Santa.
YAY!!!!! I found your blog through Alisha's! Sweet! I'm sad I missed the party the other night. Alisha said it was tons of fun! I can't believe how much she has grown since I last saw her. SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!