Valentine Day Surprise...

so today was valentine's day and cade has once again outdone me!!!! we had agreed not to get gifts for each other since next week are leaving for vegas. well ava and i made cute little cards for cade (1st picture). when i woke up this morning and went into the living room i found his present to me..... he is the sweetest guy ever. sometimes i wonder how i got so lucky to have him.




so cute.... i love these so much!!!!















i can't wait to get these hung on the wall. family really is the most important thing in our lives and i will never forget that, especially when i get to wake up to these beautiful pictures of my little family!!!!!!





benjammin  – (February 14, 2009 at 1:30 PM)  

Those pictures are so freaking cute! I love the cards, Ava is very talented! Ben says to tell Cade thanks for out doing him!

EricNatBritt  – (February 14, 2009 at 7:03 PM)  

Tina! I love it! He is great! I can't believe he thought of that! I actually like thoughtful gifts like that better than anything else! I love the pictures and I can't wait to come over and see where you hang them!

Drew Israelsen Family  – (February 14, 2009 at 10:36 PM)  

Tell Cade he is Awesome!!! And he out did Drew as well!!! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!

Alisha LeBaron  – (February 15, 2009 at 9:11 AM)  

I think your cards were really cute, but I love the pictures!

Lance and Mandy  – (February 17, 2009 at 12:51 PM)  

Those pictures are to die for! Where do you get them done like that? That is so thoughtful of him. He should share his gifting tricks with all the men out there! If you could let me know about those photos, my e-mail is lanmangit@gmail.com. I love pictures and photography, and those are the coolest I've seen!

Jen Jarrett  – (February 23, 2009 at 7:44 AM)  

OH I LOVE those pictures Tina!!! He did do really really really good! What a surprise! THose photo's are beautiful and you guys all look gorgeous in them! I can't wait to see them hanging on your wall also!!! :^) ...Oh ya, the cards were really cute too! Good job on those! ;^)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP