what happens in vegas....
so we took a little trip to vegas over the weekend. we had a really good time. aaron and ashley went with us (actually it was ashley's idea since it was her b-day). i decided that we are a little pathetic!!! i thought we would party like we were 18, but nope. i recall the whole weekend. we were even in bed by 10:45 the first night we were there. we stayed on fremont street and had a lot more fun than we did when we went to the strip. there seemed to be less people and more things to do. the pool at our hotel was pretty cool. there was a big aquarium with sharks and fish in it and a water slide that went through it. it was really fun. i kind of wished we had another day to go a few more places, but i was really glad to get home and see my baby... that is WALKING!!
Shut up! Of course she walks while you are gone! I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Wow, Ava is so beautiful!! I'm so glad you mentioned your blog today, I'm a big staulker and blogging is my favorite method! Your family pic's are fabulous! That red wall is so awesome, it just makes you all stand out.
My appointment for our ultrasound is March 12th, so I'll let you know what we're having as soon as I know. Eeek!!!