Diaper Cake...







As most of you know, Ashley (my sis-in-law) is having a little girl in June. I love to do showers of pretty much any kind so of course, Heather and I decided to do one for Ashley. Heather decided that we should try to do a diaper cake and had this darling idea!! I think it turned out so cute!! It really was not hard to make and only cost about $25-30. Just thought I would share this really cute idea with everyone. Tis the season for babies. Thanks Heather for the great idea!

MacElwee Family  – (April 30, 2009 at 1:44 PM)  

I loved this cake, it is so cute that I honestly don't want to use it. Thanks again for throwing the shower. You and Heather are the best!!

The Kippen House  – (May 7, 2009 at 12:58 PM)  

That is SOOO cute! I would have never even tried to do something like that, but way to go you!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP