Easter Weekend




This Easter seemed to be the most fun yet! Friday we decided to hit up the Baby Animal Day. We had so much fun. Ava was actually really into it this year. One of the best $14 we have spent on a fun afternoon. I think that all the adults had just as much fun as the kids. Saturday we got up and did the Hyde Park egg hunt, that went way too fast! At lees that morning they also did an easter hunt. It was a mad house over there. So later that afternoon we decided to go to Natalie and Eric's house to color our easter eggs. They turned out so BRIGHT and SPARKLY. They colors were so pretty. Sunday the Easter Bunny came and Ava had lots of good treats. We went to my moms for dinner and of course Ava got to show off her cute new dress. After a well needed nap that afternoon, Cade was off to work and a long weekend finally came to an end. Having kids can be so exhausting!

That Ava is so dang cute! She is growin' up! And thanks for making me crave cotton candy.
Tina! I love the pictures, they turned out so good. I also loved how cute Ava looked in her Easter dress. I also agree that we had just as much fun as the kids as the baby animal days.
I think that Ava looks so freakin cute sitting in that chair with her Easter dress on. I wish that I would have gone with you guys to Baby Animal Days.
She is SO sweet! Her Easter dress and her cute smile make her look like a little doll!!!