first campout of the season
summer is finally here (some days i wonder if it is here to stay) and so we decided to go camping. cade and i bought a camper from his sister, so we thought we would take her for a test! we went to hyrum dam with my sister and her kids. i think that the best part for the kids were the pine cones. they had a pine cone fight, threw pine cones in the water, and then burned a few in the fire and roasted marshmallows over them! one night was enough for me. ava ended up in our bed and i think i slept less that night than i did when she was a newborn. next time we will be sure to have her own little bed made up.
Looks like fun! Next time we'll for sure be there.
looks like fun...were you at Hyrum?
I am so jelous. It looks like you had a great time. I want to come and see your new camper. I bet it was such a good time.
Sounds like fun! I always loved camping, but I have never slept well while doing so. I love my pillow-top mattress!!! Tell Aaron congrats on his new little one. I love the name Scotlin!!!