Time to Catch Up!

so it's been a while since the last update:) things have been really busy. my sister had her baby about 3 wks ago and she is a beautiful little girl. her name is brielle. there is a picture in here somewhere of her. then last week we went to lagoon (it's where fun is..) and it was fine. way too hot to walk around. kind of glad that is over with for a while. we went to the fireworks friday with natalie and tony and halle ( ava's bff). they are so funny together! they wouldn't hold still for a good picture though. then we were off to bear lake to see brannon and the family at their camp out. we had a really good time hanging out on the beach and out on the boat. sorry all the pictures are in a weird order, but i just don't have a spare second to fix them!
i can't beleive i almost forgot...... no more binky at our house. yipee
Busy busy! I can't believe how busy you guys have been. No wonder we have not gotten to hang out much. I can't believe that Ava is off the binky, I wasn't sure it was going to last, but it did. I love Ava's swimsuit!
my gosh you have a cute family! I think that every time I see pictures of Ava but then i see her in real life and i want to die! I saw her at the fireworks in Hyde Park with your mom but missed you. Seems she is really growing up! Crazy! I'm glad you are havign such an amazing summer! I'm jealous!
Tina! I love the new picture of AVA. Who took that? I honestly can't believe how big she is getting. How is it going without the binki? Well, we should get together and do dinner one of these nights!