the last days of sunshine
















it looks to me like the beautiful fall days are coming to an end. ava has not had any new pictures in a while so i thought today would be a great day. and it was.....

Jen Jarrett  – (November 7, 2009 at 10:26 AM)  

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALisha figured out that you were pregnant from your cruise post but i didn't catch on... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am excited for another cute baby to come into the world!

EricNatBritt  – (November 7, 2009 at 2:08 PM)  

Tina! I love the new pictures. They look so good. Ava is so darling. I can't believe how big she is.
Hope you are feeling well.

Natalie  – (November 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM)  

I can't believe how beautiful she is!

Alexandra  – (November 9, 2009 at 12:53 PM)  

I just love her! All of you really but how darling,she looks more and more like you Tina! Call me sometime to catch up!

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris  – (November 9, 2009 at 11:47 PM)  

Tina,
she is so beautiful!! COngrats on the new baby!! so exciting! i hope your working on the 16th i am coming in! no, not prego!

Lance and Mandy  – (November 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM)  

She looks so much like you! She is a doll! They grow way faster than weeds!

The Kippen House  – (November 21, 2009 at 7:30 PM)  

How do you take such amazing pictures? Or is she just naturally beautiful and that just happens? Way cute!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP