Blue or Pink?
We had our 20 wk ultrasound last week and everything was great. The baby measures great. There is one thing that we are missing..... we don't know what we are having! We decided that we would have the picture of the "parts" put in an envelope and wrapped up for Christmas. I am having a really hard time not peeking! Any idea's as to what we are having??
I am so excited for you guys! How are you feeling? I want to get together. Maybe Kaidance and I will just have to stop by. Eric is working until Thursday. So, let me know what days you have off, maybe we will just come visit!
Yeah! Congrats. Had no idea you were going to have a baby!
What??? Not you too! Congrats!
an alligator.
and uh, do you need some uggs or something? maybe you have a spammer.
What!! NO "flavors" are listd!!! You know I love the pink flavor, but......... today I am going for BLUE!
I say it will be PINK!