The wait is OVER

After almost a month of waiting we finally got to find out what we are having!

BOY!

I am so excited. It will be a big change from a little princess (Ava) with all her pink and sparkly everything. I can't wait to see what this little one will have in store for me!

Anonymous –   – (December 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM)  

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EricNatBritt  – (December 27, 2009 at 11:23 PM)  

We are so excited for you guys! I can't wait! I am already looking for some cute boy stuff! I bet Cade is happy, he won't be the only boy anymore with you three girls!
HAHA

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris  – (December 28, 2009 at 8:09 PM)  

Congrats Tina!! that is so exciting!!! wish you the best!

Jen Jarrett  – (January 10, 2010 at 11:25 PM)  

OHMYGOODNESS!!!!!!!!! That is SO EXCITING!!!! I can't wait! Congratulations!!! I want him to be here now!!! i can't wait to hear the cute name you pick out!!!

MacElwee Family  – (January 14, 2010 at 7:18 PM)  

I am so excited for you guys. I just can't wait to meet him!!!! I am so so so happy for you! I can't even imagine another Ava only totally different. I can't wait!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP